NOTE:


† And then the Curse swept the Earth

sexta-feira, 9 de setembro de 2011

Disguster

There is a bad taste in my mouth, but the sickness tastes good. I know what this disgusting stuff is…. Disguster. This band creates ultra-raw cycodelic crushing black metal. This Demo, "Flesh and Fear", is totally off the chain. The songs on this demo are filled with black chaos that also has this insane punk energy. The production is the way I like my black metal – lo-fi as hell with a “we don’t give a fuck” attitude.  This band knows how to compose dark, spacey & sinister music that amazes me. I was listening to this just the other night and i got almost uncomfortable, afraid that some demon or Satan itself would appear to haunt me. Some of the intros/songs are really disturbing. Like!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário